Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Get this blog out there!!!!

I know I don't have many who have seen my blog, especially since it is new. However, so great news came to me. I have a new band, well actually we are a duo. I am so excited to start this new adventure! As some of you may know, anytime you form a new group it is intence, exciting, and adventureous. Hope to have some of our music up on the web shortly. We are a different sound. Can't quite catergorize it. It's like Jack White, Janis Joplin, Lisa Marie Presley, Pink, and Gretchen Wilson all combined in a single melody. What would you call that? Hmmm.... ! So, thanks to all that have been keeping up with my craziness and my learning of blogging! Invite your friends and we can all get together and discuss what's going on in the world, our lives, and music!

No comments: